Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank You for checking out my new blog dragonlordsthuoghts.
I started this to get my writing out there in the blogsphere. Although it may have some spelling and grammar mistakes I hope you will enjoy the things I post.
I've been thinking about making the apprentice stroy an ongoing thing. If you would like to see more of the wizard and dragon please leave a comment or contact me through email. dragonlond3564@yahoo,com Mayham and humor await these characters in the land of my warpped imagination. There will also be stories from The Mage, a book that I've been working on. Along with other ramblings of mine. Prolouges and story ideas that I'd Like to try out on people to get there feed back. Well, I'm off to slay another story. No, that's not what I meant to say. I'm off to create another story. Yeah, that's it.
At one point someone asked me if I thought I was god or a god. I stopped and thought about it for a while and came back with this little snipet. How did you know me without my sandles. Of course I think I'm god, but only to the characters I create for my stories in MY worlds. You see, I give them some rules to follow and then I give them free will to do as they please. There are of course the ones to try to take over the world or worlds that I create. Those would usually be the bad guys. lol
Bad guys. What would a world be without the bad guys. Better? Nah, I think not. The bad guy are like salt to food, or salt in a wound i forget which. They do add flavor to a story.
Then we have the good guys. Now I use guys just to make it so I don't have to keep typing guys/gals. I have nothing against gals.
The goods "guys" in my stories are there because we need them to fight the bad "guys". You know that.
Good vs Evil thing. It is a shame that other people and other creatures go thrown into the mix. But what can you do. That's the way life happens.
Okay, I guess that's enought of my rambling for now.
 Remember to leave a comment so I know how you like, or don't like the stories. and feel free to give me any ideas or thoughts on what you'd like to see happen.
Good writing to you all,
Dragonlord

No comments:

Post a Comment