Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012

     To all my followers,
   I am really sorry that I haven't kept up on my blog. Hopefully that is all going to change. It's not that I've just forgotten about it or anything like that. I have been trying to learn how to write from a bunch of different books on writing and they kind of confused me. Plus i have bi-polar and I guess it's been getting me to procrastinate. (does spelling count on a blog?)
   I have been working on my book and doing research might have been too fun. I think i might have gone a bit overboard, because my laptop got real slow. I ended up dumping a lot of things onto a couple of memory sticks and deleting (oh I hate that word) a bunch of other thing that I hope I won't need later on.
   The other thing that has taken my attention away is that... that...(how to put this without bad words) hum..FACEBOOK GAMES. There, I said it! I played too many games and lost myself, for a while. I've stopped playing most of the games and let's see how just sticking with one or maybe two games goes.
   My story about The Wizard's Apprentice has been getting a face lift. I will be putting it up soon. So come back and see what happens. I have changed the characters names to make them fit better into the time period (if I can call it that.). If anyone has a problem with how to say them or if the names just don't seem to fit the characters let me know.
   Now, back to my book. I'd like to get people to write in and help explain or how to organize things. I know what I want to happen and mostly how I want it to happen, but I don't know how to organize it. I also need some people willing to read some of it. Some how I seem to have gone and write two beginnings. And I'm torn on which one to use. I've even thought of combining them. Some how I've also lost where I was going. As I read through what I've written. I see notes to myself. They say things like: add most description, do a better job on this, Oh, you know what you want here. LOL That last one really got to me. I forgot what I wanted there and I think it was something that I would normally think was no big deal. Because I don't want to waste time or break the roll I was on.
   Typing is not one of my strong points and when I get on a roll I don't want to break it with something I think I could easily put in later when I'm rereading it.
   Okay, that's it for now. I hope I can figure out how to put some pictures in here to make it look like the other blogs, but like everything else it comes with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment